Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions.
The CCNP certification is appropriate for those who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. The CCNP achievers have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles such as network technician, support engineer, systems engineer or network engineer.CCNP- A STEP ABOVE CCNA
- A CCNP certification means that the holder is capable of doing the tasks of a CCNA personnel on a bigger scale.
- CCNPs are skilled for support, systems or network engineer positions
- A CCNP has the proven ability to work on networks that have nodes between 100 and 500 and even beyond. Whereas a CCNA certified personnel can work only with medium-sized route and switched networks.
- CCNPs connect the networks in a way that maximizes the data speed and preventing the appearance of choke points.
- However, the first step to be a CCNP certified professional is to have a CCNA certification.
- Tremendous scope for individuals planning to start up their own Network support services.
- Because CCNP is basically a networking related certification, having it can open new fields for the candidate in the networking area.
- Millions of companies around the world having a high networking dependence prefer to engage CCNP certified professionals to manage and support their systems on requirement basis
- The major reason for the hot demand for CCNP professionals is that they possess demonstrated knowledge about high-end concepts such as routers, switches and even wireless networking applications.
- You are certified by the leader in Network Technologies.
- With your CCNP certification, you will be able to demonstrate and promote the fact that you have the necessary skills to do your job effectively.
- Provides an in-depth practical overview of advanced routing, switching and troubleshooting
- Provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to design and support complex enterprise networks
- Prepares students for professional level jobs in the industry.
UNIT 1:ENHANCED INTERIOR GATEWAY ROUTING PROTOCOL (EIGRP)
UNIT 2:INTRODUCTION TO OPEN SHORTEST PATH FIRST (OSPF)
UNIT 3: ROUTE MAPS
UNIT 4: OSPF AND RIP REDISTRIBUTION
UNIT 5: INTRODUCTION OF BGP
UNIT 6: IPV6
UNIT 7: OSPF CONFIGURATION WITH IPV6
UNIT 8: BRANCH OFFICE CONNECTIVITY
MODULE: SWITCHING AND TROUBLESHOOTING
UNIT 1:BASIC INTRODUCTION
UNIT 2: INTER VLAN-ROUTING
UNIT 3: SPANNING-TREE PROTOCOL
UNIT 4: FIRST HOP REDUNDANCY
UNIT 5: SWITCH PORT ANALYZER (SPAN)
UNIT 6: CAMPUS NETWORK SECURITY
UNIT 7: WIRELESS
UNIT 8: TROUBLESHOOTING