Every business which either appeals to masses or a specific niche audience requires a closed knit community of loyal customers who form the basic pillar of the sales or revenue. Screen size preferences are rapidly changing and just in a couple of years we have seen tablets and smart phones outnumbering the traditional desktop / laptop screens as a preferred screen to view web content. We are in the world - With share of searches made through mobile devices expected to outnumber those from desktops or PCs, the foremost need of every business is a mobile responsive web design.
We conduct an in-depth analysis of your organization’s goals and objectives, including the core problem you hope to solve with your app. We also brainstorm design and functionality for your app while considering your inputs and directions. We compare what’s available, what other apps offer, and how you can solve your user needs and do so in a way that’s different from other solutions available. The result is a successful app that offers outstanding utility, form and function, but solves your user problems in a unique way.
Our efforts don’t stop with a polished, functional app, though. We take things many steps further. Parts of our mobile app development strategies involve determining how to market your app, how to build buzz before, during and after the launch, and what’s required to maintain success and visibility in an increasingly crowded marketplace. This is not an area most business owners can navigate on their own, and requires considerable skill and expertise in developing marketing strategies that leverage best-of-breed methods.
- “Anytime Anywhere” mobility solutions
- Architecture for the next-generation of mobile applications
- Strategy and implementation
- User experience design, evaluation, and support
How many people use mobile apps?
- Almost 2 billion People at the end of 2014
- Forecast to grow at a 29.8 percent each year
- 4.4 billion Users by the end of 2017
How many mobile apps are there in market?
- Apple has crossed 1 million app in App Store in 2013
How many apps are downloaded each year?
- 46 billion apps were downloaded in the year 2013.
- And by 2017 there will be more than 200 billion downloads per year