A PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLER (PLC) is an industrial computer control system that continuously monitors the state of input devices and makes decisions based upon a custom program to control the state of output devices. Almost any production line, machine function, or process can be greatly enhanced using this type of control system. However, the biggest benefit in using a PLC is the ability to change and replicate the operation or process while collecting and communicating vital information.
MODULE: PLC PROGRAMMING
- Unit 1: Introduction to Automation
- Unit 2: Introduction to PLC
- Unit 3: Programming in PLC
- Unit 4: Relay Based Control Designing
- Unit 5: Relay and Contractor Based Control Design